Are You a Dreamer or a Doer?
Do your words match your actions?
I can’t tell you how many times people say they want to get healthy, exercise regularly, and eat right… and then they literally behave in every opposite way possible.
Partly, it’s because of the stories they tell themselves.
- "I’m too busy
- "I can’t afford it."
- "I’m not fit enough to exercise."
- "People will laugh at me."
ARE YOU BELIEVING YOUR EXCUSES?
We usually call these "excuses" and you can believe them IF YOU WANT TO.
But if you want to be a real doer instead of just a dreamer, here’s what I suggest:
- Get clear on what you want and how to get it.
- Take the first step, without worrying about the second. (Call it a "leap of faith.")
- Feel the fear and work through it anyway.
- Feel the power and the pleasure and the SHEER JOY of growth.
Love yourself enough to do what you say you’re going to do.
WANTING TO BECOME A DOER? WE CAN HELP!
Book your consultation here.
Dedicated helping you be the best version of you,